READ OUR FAQ
We issue certificates according to the procedures:
- Module B: EC type-examination - Production type.
- Module D: Conformity to type based on quality assurance of the production process.
- Module E: Conformity to EU-type based on product quality assurance.
- Module F: Conformity to EU-type based on product verification.
Fire Protection Equipment:
- MED/3.1 Primary decks covering
- MED/3.11 "A" and "B" Class divisions fire integrity
- MED/3.12 Devices to prevent the passage of flame into the cargo tanks in tankers
- MED/3.13 Non-combustible materials
- MED/3.16 Fire doors
- MED/3.18 Surface materials and floor coverings with low flame-spread characteristics
- MED/3.19 Draperies, curtains and other suspended textile, materials and films
- MED/3.20 Upholstered furniture
- MED/3.21 Bedding components
- MED/3.22 Fire dampers
- MED/3.25 "A" and "B" class fire proof windows and side scuttles
- MED/3.26 Penetrations through "A" class divisions
- MED/3.27 Penetrations through "B" class divisions
- MED/3.30 Portable oxygen analysis and gas detection equipment
- MED/3.32 Fire restricting materials (except furniture) for high speed craft
- MED/3.33 Fire restricting materials for furniture for high speed craft
- MED/3.34 Fire resisting divisions for high speed craft
- MED/3.35 Fire doors on high speed craft
- MED/3.36 Fire dampers on high speed craft
- MED/3.37 Penetrations through fire resisting divisions on high speed craft
- MED/3.43 Nozzles for deep fat cooking equipment fire extinguishing systems (automatic or manual type)
- MED/3.51 Fixed fire detection and fire alarm systems components for control stations, service spaces, accommodation spaces, cabin balconies, machinery spaces and unattended machinery spaces
- MED/3.53 Fire alarm devices - Sounders
- MED/3.54 Fixed oxygen analysis and gas detection equipment
- MED/3.64 "C" class divisions
- MED/3.65 Fixed hydrocarbon gas detection system
We can in some situations perform 3. Party evaluation and approval of non-accredited testing. Contact us to get more information regarding the possibility, the procedure and the validity of a 3. Party overviewed test.