Updated October 26, 2020
We want you to feel safe and secure when you are visiting DBI Certification in these times of Corona. We have taken a number of measures to combat spreading of the virus in to look after out for our visitors and employees.
We have taken the following actions:
- DBI Certification is fully up to date and complies with the Danish authorities’ recommendations.
- Contagion mitigating procedures are implemented throughout all DBI locations.
- Hand sanitising units throughout the location.
- DBI Certification employees work from home if and when possible.
- Segregation of employee groups, so they mostly keep to their own departments.
- Minimising contact between employees and guests throughout the location.
- Restricting access of employees and guests throughout the location.
- Use of protectiv masks in common areas, reception, hallways and centeen.
- Separation of employee groups and guests regarding catering and toilet facilities.
- Ongoing orientation to guests regarding conduct and actions prior to DBI visits.
- Ongoing orientation to employees of behaviour regarding guests and colleagues.
- DBI Certification travel activity have to be approved by immediate superior and we only be receiving foreign guests who have a valid purpose for visiting Denmark and from non risk countryes.
- We encourage our employees to follow the authorities’ recommendation to stay in Denmark. However, if employees choose to travel abroad for personal reasons, there are established procedures for how employees can return to work.
- Our contingency group continuously monitors the development, and DBI Certification will introduce further restrictions if it is necessary.
- We have established a digital contingency plan, to ensure that employees and guests on location are kept constantly updated on the situation.
If you have questions